Returns and Refund Policy
Refund/exchange, repair and return policy for items purchased online directly from BaitMate Bait Boards ®
• Returns will be excepted if the goods are found to be faulty or not as ordered. Customers are to advise BaitMate Bait Boards in writing via email within 24 hours or receiving goods.
• If the item/s are faulty or not as stated we will either offer a replacement, repair or refund of your purchase.
• Please choose carefully as returns are not offered if you change your mind, have made the wrong selection or found a cheaper product from another supplier/manufacturer.
• BaitMate advises/recommends that you carefully check your order prior to submitting your order.
• BaitMate can/may make change/alterations to your purchase prior to the fabrication of your custom- made board. No changes allowed once fabrication has commenced.
• BaitMate can/may make changes/alterations to your purchase of stock boards prior to the dispatch of your board.
Damaged in transit
• Please check your board for damage prior to signing for your board via Australia Post or a designated courier company. Acceptance of a parcel that was clearly damaged and not noting damage on the delivery receipt may void any claims that can be made against the freight company/Australia Post.
• If goods appear to be damaged at time of delivery you have the choice not to accept the parcel. Goods will be returned to BaitMate Bait Boards.
• Goods damaged in transit must be returned in all the original packaging.
• Customers are to notify BaitMate in writing with photos of the damage, BaitMate will organise in conjunction with the customer for the damaged goods to be returned. Once the returned goods have been received by BaitMate we will discuss a replacement/refund.
• Claims for damage during transport need to be submitted within a 24 hour time period.
• Goods cannot be replaced/exchanged until the original damaged item has been returned and assessed by BaitMate Bait Boards staff.
• Australia Post and or courier company may not accept any claims for damage if the customers provides authority to leave goods unattended. Goods will be left in a safe location by Aust Post/courier company.
• Any and all refunds will be made by BaitMate Bait Boards® via the same method of payment you used to make the purchase.
• Refunds will be made within 7 days or upon return of the goods.
• BaitMate Bait Boards ® will cover the delivery cost for goods returned that are deemed to be faulty/incorrect/or are not as stated. BaitMate will cover the cost of the delivery of the replacement board of any item deemed appropriate by BaitMate Bait Boards.
• BaitMate Bait Boards® ship Australia wide
• Our preferred method of postage is via Australia Post or a courier suitable for the destination location.
• BaitMate Bait Boards® will send via electronic methods a designated tracking number for customer tracking purposes.
• BaitMate Bait Boards® is not responsible for any delays incurred by Australia
Post or the designed courier group.
• Delivery pricing for larger custom boards may differ to the standard prices shown on the BaitMate Bait Boards website. Customers are advised to check with BaitMate regarding oversized postage charges.